homeaboutcontactdisclosure

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Preview: Ahoy there! Nautical Inspired French Manicure with Sailboat Accent Nail Art


Hi everyone!

If you follow me on Facebook and Twitter, then you know life is not returning to normal as soon as I expected. 

Today's post was originally a full collection review accompanied with an inspired nail art look, but in light of this afternoon's events I only have the nail art ready to share.

As hectic as things are, life's a beach on my nails!






The full review will be up tomorrow, but can you take a guess at what collection inspired this look?

Join in on this guessing game on Facebook or take a shot in the comments below.

Until then, thanks for reading!

-Melody

4 comments:

  1. Wow awesome nails! Can't wait for the full post on it. My guess is the Sinful Colors Sail Away Collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out my blog & follow if you life :)

    http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...